Because we know that before a competition like this there are always lots of questions about the methodology of the contest, this section is meant to respond to all that doubt. Below are the most frequently asked questions, alongside the associated answers.
1. What is Perpetuum?
2. How can I enroll to this competition? What data do I have to provide?
3. How many members can be in a team?
4. What is a Rube Goldberg mechanism?
5. How is structured the selection assignment?
6. Can I use my own objects or objects from my teammates?
7. How do I send our CVs? Is it necessary to send one for each team member?
8. If I am not from ACS, can I participate?